The Kartik Issues of Agnishatdal and Agnijaat were published on 19th October 2019. The Agrahayan issues will be published on 18th November 2019.
Agnijaat Ashwin 1426, September2019
Agnishatdal Ashwin 1426, September2019
I have been kept away from blogs by wicked cahoots of some personal things and my computers- they are the main culprits. So I have published the regular things in Shoptly and a new platform Gumroad- the links for the books:
You can buy/get these books by becoming my patrons in patreon:
or the fresh issues from
or if these two don’t work out for you can pay me via paypal and get the pdf files directly.
You will get the fresh list of my books in my shoptly bookstore here:
When you use paypal remember one thing- SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ID AND BOOKLIST in the comment that I am almost sure paypal allows you to add with your payment, if I am wrong, even then send me your email id and booklist (with payment details) in my email : email@example.com.
The books will be uploaded in shoptly and patreon every month (at the max by 25th of English calendar), you will be able to download them from both sites directly.
Authors and Artists of Agnishatdal (Agnijaat is my solo venture you all know that):
Troy David Loy
Brieuc Martin Onraet
Saptarchi, Bitter Pill and Citizen Null are pseudonyms! So… no blogs assigned to them J
Labanya too prefers keeping her writing world away from her personal world. So you will have to leave comments to communicate with her!
If you want to join them send your works to me @firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com
Remember these things:
1. I will approve the works. I do have some lines I maintain in the Ezines like derogatory contents, vulgarity or other crude contents.
2. You won’t get any monetary compensation for your works, you will get two ezines each month- Agnijaat and Agnishatdal and their quarterly, annual and other extra pieces.
3. You will have to join for at least an year, I will need 12 pieces from you- you can divide a long story into 12 pieces, that is fine for me. You can send artwork, essay, cartoon, articles, stories, poems… almost anything you can create and I can publish.
4. They will have to be your copyrighted works.
5. I will need a bio- if you want you can add all your ventures, your social media links in it, the more the better.