The Boisakh issues of Agnijaat and Agnishatdal were published on 14th April 2020. The Jyeshtha issue will be published on 15th May 2020.
Book 11 of Agnijaat and Agnishatdal were published on Saraswatipuja, 29.1.20, Book 12 will be published on 7th May, Tagore birthday.
You can also buy/get these books by becoming my patrons in patreon:
or the older issues from
or if these don’t work out for you can pay me via paypal and get the pdf files directly.
You will get the fresh list of my books in my shoptly bookstore here:
When you use paypal remember one thing- SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ID AND BOOKLIST in the comment that I am almost sure paypal allows you to add with your payment, if I am wrong, even then send me your email id and booklist (with payment details) in my email : email@example.com.
The books will be uploaded in shoptly and patreon every month (at the max by 25th of English calendar), you will be able to download them from both sites directly.
Authors and Artists of Agnishatdal (Agnijaat is my solo venture you all know that):
Brieuc Martin Onraet https://equinoxio21.wordpress.com
Dominic Collucci: http://zen-inspirations.blogspot.com/
Raghunandan Kuppuswamy https://ksriranga.wordpress.com
Troy David Loy http://troythulu.net
Pat Ritter http://www.patritter.com.au
Freya Pickard: https://purehaiku.wordpress.com
Saptarchi, Bitter Pill and Citizen Null are pseudonyms! So… no blogs assigned to them J
Labanya too prefers keeping her writing world away from her personal world. So you will have to leave comments to communicate with her!
If you want to join them send your works to me @firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com
Remember these things:
1. I will approve the works. I do have some lines I maintain in the Ezines like derogatory contents, vulgarity or other crude contents.
2. You won’t get any monetary compensation for your works, you will get two ezines each month- Agnijaat and Agnishatdal and their quarterly, annual and other extra pieces.
3. You will have to join for at least an year, I will need 12 pieces from you- you can divide a long story into 12 pieces, that is fine for me. You can send artwork, essay, cartoon, articles, stories, poems… almost anything you can create and I can publish.
4. They will have to be your copyrighted works.
5. I will need a bio- if you want you can add all your ventures, your social media links in it, the more the better.